Regal is currently looking for a qualified and dependable Outside Sales Representative
Regal Distributing is a wholesale distributor of foodservice packaging & janitorial products with locations in Lenexa KS, Pendergrass GA, Grand Prairie, Texas & Phoenix AZ. Regal has been in business since 1955.
We are looking to add an Outside Sales Representative to our Sales team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new accounts and growing the business within existing accounts. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to analyze customer needs, help them meet their objectives, and meet sales goals set forth by Regal management.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Contact customer leads through cold calling and Use sales skills to cross sell into different markets.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Penetrate existing assigned accounts with new items.
- Meet or exceed the assigned Sales budget.
- Contact and reestablish relationships with lost accounts.
- Input sales orders.
- Inform his/her manager about customer problems, special situations/needs.
- Work, cooperatively with other sales associates and company staff.
- Attend sales and other meetings as required.
- Complete and maintain required paperwork and documentation.
- Participate in all company spiffs and promotions.
- Review accounts with customers on a regular basis and perform customer site surveys.
- Follow Company Sales Training policy.
- College Degree and/or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar functioning role.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Eligible Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- FSA Plan
- Paid Holidays recognized by Regal