Regal is currently looking for a qualified and dependable Inventory Control Specialist.
Regal Distributing is a wholesale distributor of foodservice packaging & janitorial products with locations in Lenexa KS, Pendergrass GA, Grand Prairie, Texas & Phoenix AZ. Regal has been in business since 1955.
The inventory control specialist has the primary responsibility of increasing and maintaining company profitability through accurate inventory levels.
Implement and maintain a program to reduce the amount of slow-moving products through close collaboration with purchasing and sales teams.
- Approval of non-stock/special orders
- Track dead & slow-moving inventory
- Report directly to Regal leadership team
- Work with Regal warehouses to assist with inventory cycle counts
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is preferred, or comparable experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Well organized with an aptitude for data and analytics
- Strong background in business processes, decision-making and working in a results-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Eligible Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- FSA Plan
- Paid Holidays recognized by Regal